Touchstone Commercial Partners, Inc.
PO Box 77564, San Francisco,
- Phone: 415.539.1112
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
John-Clay Morris is the Managing partner and Co-Founder of Touchstone Commercial Partners, Inc. He has over 14 years of transactional experience in investment sales and leasing assignments representing investors, developers and tenants.
A San Francisco native, John-Clay offers superior knowledge of the local Bay Area commercial real estate marketplace. Since 1999, John-Clay’s demonstrated success has earned him loyal and repeat clients who rely on his disciplined approach to every project. John-Clay was previously a partner at TCP’s predecessor firm originally founded in the early 1970s.
Mr. Morris has completed a wide range of sales and leasing assignments over the course of three real estate cycles in the San Francisco Bay Area. He has represented several local investment companies in San Francisco with commercial portfolios ranging from 100,000-300,000 square feet of office and mixed-use properties. On the tenant representation side, he has completed projects representing various companies based in the Bay Area, New York, Los Angeles and Tokyo.
- Sourcing new investment opportunities
- Negotiating net leased retail and medical office investment transactions
- Landlord and tenant representation for San Francisco office properties
- University of California at Los Angeles – Masters Degree, Neurophysiology
- University of California at Berkeley – Bachelor of Arts, Molecular Biology
- Skiing with his with his wife and two children
- Team tennis